I think we can all agree that 2020 has been a year and a half. I decided to put this gift guide out first because I think we could ALL use a little self care! These types of gifts are my personal favorite because they offer little moments for me to take care of myself, bringing a little peace to my day. (*think gifts that keep on giving!)
These would be perfect for anyone in your life that you think deserves more of those small moments of peace. We all know someone who does so much for others and deserves to be pampered and feel good! I put together a collection of items that I think would make great, thoughtful gifts!
- Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask: Nothing screams self care quite like a face mask. And for good reason! There is something so calming about taking a moment to relax with a face mask (and maybe some wine too!) I chose this one because it’s hydrating, making it perfect for this time of year! This comes in standard size, mini size and value size.
- Necessaire Body Duo: The body wash and lotion feel luxurious and are a great way to spoil someone who may not get these for themselves! Necessaire uses natural ingredients and they are made with tons of vitamins as well! I personally love the sandalwood scent for body wash, but because I think scents are a personal preference, I try to stray away from them for gift giving unless I know 110% they will love the scent. I have the fragrance-free lotion as well and LOVE IT! I use it for the whole family!
- Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm: This lip butter balm is both moisturizing and glossy! I use this every single day which is why I think it would make an amazing gift. This could be a great stocking stuffer, or an addition to another self-care gift!
- OPI Mini Nail Set: This set comes with TEN different colors! I love buying new nail polish, but it definitely adds up in price! This set is under $30 and
- OLAPLEX Hair Fix Set: I can attest that these hair care products truly transform your hair. My hair has never been softer or more healthy looking and I 100% credit Olaplex. I personally paid around $100 for 3 of these products, and here you get the full set of 4 for $60. This one sold quick on Sephora so I went ahead and linked at Nordstrom.
- The Hand Cream Duo: I’m starting to realize this guide is quickly becoming my Christmas wishlist LOL! I think hand creams are great for the reason that they’ll be used daily. They can keep one in their nightstand and one in their purse for on the go!
- Slip Silk Pillowcase: This one I (unfortunately) don’t have personal experience with, but have heard amazing things about! A silk pillowcase is great for your hair and your skin. It’s an anti-aging & anti-bed head pillowcase. The gift of beauty sleep!
- Tula Face Wash + Face Filter Primer: When it comes to gift giving there is SO much from the Tula skincare line that would make for great gifts! I chose to share my personal ride or die products from them: the Cult Classic facewash and the Face Filter primer. The primer is one that I love to wear on no-makeup days because it acts almost as a tinted moisturizer would! It tones down redness and evens out skin tone, all while adding nutrients to your skin!I also really love the 24/7 moisturizer, and they came out with a value size just for the holidays! You can find their Holiday sets HERE! Use code: LATELYWITHALEXA for 15% off!
- Laneige Lip Mask: Another great self care gift, this one is favorite among beauty and skincare lovers! The masks are packed with antioxidants for intense lip hydration. This set is a great value as well – the full size is typically $22 and you get a full size and 2 minis for under $30!
- Balanced Beauty Gummy Vitamin Calender: Last but not least is this gummy vitamin calendar! Similar to an advent style calendar, there are gummies waiting behind each door. These gummies taste great and a fun way to get vitamins in. The biotin & folic acid support healthy skin plus promote hair & nail growth, while probiotics & prebiotics help calm bloating.
I hope you found something this helpful and found a gift that will bring some joy to your loved ones (or maybe yourself too!) I hope you have a wonderful Christmas season!2